Your privacy is of paramount importance.
Due to the highly sensitive nature of our business, safeguarding your personal information is a top priority. We do not disclose your identity or share any personal information with 3rd parties.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Owl Financial Group, LLC is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of personal information about our current and prospective clients.
Owl Financial Privacy Notice
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Owl Financial Group, LLC. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by your application and is intended to notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through your application, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The information we collect from you may be used to process your application, to service your account and to contact you.
The following is the information we collect:
- Biographical information you provide us to process your application; such as name, address, phone, email, driver’s license number
- Transaction information; such as payment history, account balances and bank information
- Public information; such as corporate filings and UCC financing statements
We are the sole owners of the information collected on the application. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.